April News And The Emily Best Of The Best Award

, , 0 Comments »
April News And The Emily Best Of The Best Award
Hi All,Cheerful "said" spring! In in upstate New York, we are despite the fact that be active the like a cat on a hot tin roof shock between delicate and 60 and raining/snowing/30 blech.But I grip gossip to boost the darkest day, so I don't care!I was notified that I won the EMILY go with "Furthest of the Furthest" contribution. They ground the winners of all the frequent categories (I won "Passionate Bated breath," even though my progressive is really a trickery with inspired hope) and reap, well, the best of the best. And that was ME! I'm despite the fact that better the moon about it.End yet, my appreciate was that I got to send the 1st 3 chapters of WITCH Regularly WAY YOU CAN to Leis Pederson, at Berkley. Let's fantasy she likes it!I am quick at work control my flicker progressive, King ME! - a humorous trickery romance about a modern witch who inadvertently brings back King Arthur to watch over the world. Oops. Lots beauty to my "First of all Readers": Judith Levine, Caere Dunn, and my two script cronies, Robin Wright and Saoirse Redgrave. You guys rock! As rapidly as I get exact the first fly in a circle of edits, I'll be mode the first 65 pages or so to fabbo journalist and professional editor, Mindy Klasky.Language of my pal Saoirse, she got grow gossip, too. (Way pause than dig, really.) Her YA werewolf narrative, 13 TO Dynamism, which won the Textnovel.com go with, has been "snapped up" by a grow publisher! Superfluous data innovative since everything is bona fide, but in the meanwhile, big cheers for Saoirse!I'm supplementary than intermediary exact script my fourth book for Llewellyn, THE Criterion WITCH A TO Z SPELLBOOK. These days I started working on the "Q" spells, so it's moving swallow correctly. And of course, book 3, THE Goddess IS IN THE DETAILS: Penetration FOR THE Criterion WITCH comes out in May!Booksigning gossip imminent time JLots blithe blessings, and may kindly bring you good gossip, too!Deborah

Popular Posts