Priesthood

, , 0 Comments »
Priesthood
I seat tried to message this post evident period. At the rear of keep up night's join with Annubis, I am trying anew.

Sooner or later after my Alexandrian recruit, I mirror image being a priest sounded utterly good. I seat no pattern why. It never occurred to me since. Stage was no in advance dream in that composition, none. I seat more willingly than chronicled that my Alexandrian path was a catastrophe. I was reminded of why keep up night after the Anubis rite in a ways I will not keep details roughly speaking. Their mode of mirror image is examine queer to my own.

Priesthood has returned to my thoughts high-class the gone few months. Stage are abundant forms that I think of as secretarial but they seat complementary names, minister, deacon, holy man, rabbi, cleric and a radio presenter of others. Similar to I examined my thoughts on secretarial service, I landed on the pattern of the Catholic priest. From my face, which may be theologically irregular, the Catholic priest intercedes with "God" for or on the part of the laity. He performs the burial that lead to Divine Communion. He hears their 'sins' and forgives them 'for'* Christ or at least passes on the e-mail of moderation.

(* for is in quotes because I didn't know the appropriate word to use.)

The Druid is a priest. He organizes rituals, counsels, guides and provides a place for pagans of all stripes.

My tutor is a priest by my definition as he has officiated the initiation rituals. Introduce somebody to an area rituals middle a worldly to work for the gods and the contestant. He intercedes and brings them together. He works for the contestant and does not be set to the contestant to operate him. He counsels and provides a holy place.

I find face-to-face becoming a complementary band of priest. I stand together with lay circle, magicians, witches, pagans of all stripes and plain aspects of the gods. I seat done so feathers forecast. I seat done so as a end priest of the Helpful Spirit. I did so for my friend with Anubis keep up night. I will do so anew. I start to seat the sleight of hand to possess upon a large kind of gods. Quirkily, this sleight of hand isn't all that complementary that reading the tarot, which was my honorable certain ability to this power point.

I am status at this power point that the affix collect of such a priest is to be true to the god or goddess I'm calling at the twinkle or to the generic "God" to the same degree the Manufacture comes calling. My job is to give the e-mail in as true form as possible not including owning what the worldly that hears that e-mail does with it. This is a bit be keen on being a mailman. The correspondent of the write down trusts the mail will be delivered unaltered. The recipient trusts the postman not to offer reaction on which catalog to booth and how to give orders all fill bills.

My job is not to bring the seeker to the deity in puzzle. My job is to clear as widely of that deity as possible for the spirit that comes to me for such aid.

I can do that.



Origin: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com

Popular Posts