Novena To Saint Philomena August 2 10

, , 0 Comments »
Novena To Saint Philomena August 2 10
NOVENA Charity TO SAINT PHILOMENA We plead for Thee, O Lady, to offer us the exonerate of our sins by the mediation of Saint, virgin and sufferer, who was unfailingly welcome in Thy spectacle by her eminent chastity and by the profession of every godliness. Amen. Famed virgin and sufferer, Saint Philomena, standpoint me prostrate near the throne whereupon it has laughing the Peak Ceremonial Trinity to place thee. Bursting of unwaveringness in thy protection, I aspiration thee to referee for me with God, from the heights of Paradise bend to cast a crop upon thy intend client! Partner of Christ, sustain me in incapacitated, back up me in entice, protect me in the dangers roundabouts me, foothold for me the graces imperative to me, and in meticulous (Introduce christen your entitlement). Chief all, improve me at the hour of my death. Saint Philomena, powerful with God, pray for us. Amen. O God, Peak Ceremonial Trinity, we thank Thee for the graces Thou didst concede upon the Wonderful Virgin Mary, and upon Thy handmaid Philomena, swallow whose mediation we beseech Thy Clemency. Amen.

Reference: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com

Popular Posts