The Probability Spell

, , 0 Comments »
The Probability Spell
Dreams: I dreamt that I was living in a magickal place. It was a magickal house/magickal school. I am teaching there. Very like the place in the movie Practical Magic with Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock, but this place was much larger. A place of magick, with magickal people. It was also very artistic and very creative.

Had a dream with Tim in it.

The monster "came back" again. He was there, in my current living room and I saw him. I won't let you have your best reality, your best probability. Why, I said? What gives you the power to "control" that? You don't give up, do you? What harm am I too you? He looked at me and he said, "Who are you to win in your life, and get your dreams when the rest of us don't have them?" Who is "we"? Then he left, before he answered.

Spell:


Sapphire stone of the oracle,

Explain to me


Why this situation (state situation in three words or less)

Is in my probability...

As I wear this stone tonight

In my dreams

Give me probability insight.

Daily:


1) Got a new job...

2) Applied for another job-a dream job. And that seems to be "progressing".

3) Looking at car...

4) May get a black kitten...waiting to find out.



Reference: about-world-religions.blogspot.com

Popular Posts