Let The Blog Party Begin You Can Still Participate

, , 0 Comments »
Let The Blog Party Begin You Can Still Participate
October is here! This style that it's time to get the Halloween 2010 Blog Go on the town started! I'm so excited at the same time as some old friends and some new ones are participating. As I went main the blog list at hand were some weighty blogs that I had never visited ahead of time. I am overjoyed to let all of you know that you courage be permanently further to The Disciplined Witch blog roll!

It's not too very late to sign up. Seeing that this is a month long blog dependent and Halloween/Samhain is of course the carry on day of the month, I courage be limp sign ups all month long! For all of the data and to sign up urge bother here! You do not gobble to be a Pagan, Wiccan, or Witchcraft blog to partipate. All and sundry is welcome!

And don't anxiety, I won't be rent all of you do the work. As your hostess, I courage without a doubt be location about Halloween and Samhain for myself. It is my dear time of the year!

Credit: spellscasting.blogspot.com

Popular Posts