Consecrationblessing Rituals

, , 0 Comments »
Consecrationblessing Rituals
Candle strap up

It is mammoth to dress your candle forward use. The peak basic way to do so is to rub it with blessed or anointing oil. Be frightened at the ends and rub near origin for spells healing with territory or proffer. Be frightened with the origin and rub out for every one ends if the candle motivation be used in destructive/elimination spells. Do not rub up and down, rub innocently in the extract power.

I delete and make sacred this candle in the name of the God and Divinity. May it overdo in rule and in the service of light.

Consecrating tools

In advance using tools, they ought be proper sacred. Highest fussily solution each tool and subsequently perform a consecration ritual. In are some samples.

Consecrate and delete this (thing)

That it may be purified and fit to hang about within the sacred circle

In the name of the Divinity and the God,

I make sacred this (thing)

I bless this (thing)

That it may be purified and fit to hang about within the sacred circle

In the name of the Divinity and the God

I bless this (thing)

Pomp official

Rub Salt on the Pawn then:

"I make sacred thee with Earth...

May this tool be endowed with all the Virtues of Earth, a

And the blessings of the elements of Earth be multiplied with its every use."

Later dash the tool ready blazing incense, (see herbs for blessings) be keen on the air as you speak:

"I make sacred thee with Air..

May this tool be endowed with all the Virtues of Air, an

d the blessings of the elements of Air be multiplied with its every use."

Now dash the tool ready flare up, dedicating it to fire:

I make sacred thee with Gush...

May this tool be endowed with all the Virtues of Gush,

and the blessings of the elements of Gush be multiplied with its every use."

Mix together water over the tool:

I make sacred thee with Pipe...

May this tool be endowed with all the Virtues of Pipe,

and the blessings of the elements of Pipe be multiplied with its every use."

Hug the "tool" aloft in exhibit to Divinity

"Peer of the realm and Lady discover me,

I furnish this [tool] for Your blessing.

May it ever purpose me in earnest, and thee in Respect... So spread it Be!"

Position doesn't matter what you're going to make sacred on the pentacle, and illusion it with our projective (exactly) hand, and using the name and certain of the tool, say (for argument, if it's a sword):

I make sacred you, sword of steel,

to delete you and purify you,

to purpose me all the rage the circle.

In the name of the Blood relation Divinity and Father God you're sacred.

I charge you by the Old Ones: By the massive Divinity and God:

By the Virtues of the Sun, Moon and Stars:

By the power of the Earth, Air, Gush and Pipe,

that I shall pick up all that I fancy ready you.

Monitor this by your power, Old Ones.

Saltwater blessing

Salt and water

Confidential and towards the outside

Tendency and essence

Be cleansed

Collect out all that is depressing

Conduct in all that is good and healing

By the powers of life death and revival

So mote it be!

Source: spellscasting.blogspot.com

Popular Posts