Philosophy Of Religion Introducing George Clavel Gould

, , 0 Comments »
Philosophy Of Religion Introducing George Clavel Gould
Suit join me in restful one of the most recent members of the Nonbeliever Blogroll, George Clavel Gould. Hi! My name is George Gould.I am the novelist of George Clavel Gould, the blog. I am a devoutly agnostic and fully unpleasant old atheist dedicated to upholding the Christianists' hands off the levers of power. My blog is dedicated to case the Theoplutocracy, which is a word I ended up combining Theocracy (decorum by God) and Plutocracy (decorum by the resonant). The Theoplutocracy is the nexus of Christianism and Conservatism, two reeking and lethal aerobics state-owned in the Republican Raise the roof. The first of these aerobics, of course, is Fundamentalist Christianity (or Christianism, as I want to hard it, to the same extent of its drift to its essence buddy, Islamism) which advocates affair of a theocracy, or decorum by their god's laws. The other energy is conservatism, which seeks to wrap up the "praise quo", the plutocracy, or decorum of the resonant. My categorical blueprint is to squeeze religion and money out of our politics. If you gel with me, come and sensitivity free to put in your two cents. If you fall out with me, come and show me why I'm disgraceful. If you're not sure someplace you stand, come and similar yourself, and maybe hit yourself. WARNING: I'm not politically absolute in any way, originate, or form; and I indicate peer a effect sergeant. If that offends you, persuasive. They're just words, and my bark is minor than my try. So get a fixate. Are you excited in becoming a member? Defer the Nonbeliever Blogroll mine blog for snooty information. Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Nonbeliever Blogroll

Popular Posts