Invocation Of The Goddess And God

, , 0 Comments »
Invocation Of The Goddess And God
Whether practicing solitary or in a group, we use Invocations to plea upon the Holy being and God to coerce us in our circle of protection. Into are three of my favorites I use as an individual and in a group.

Invocation TO THE Holy being

"Crescent one of the magnificent skies,

Flowered one of the dripping complete,

Elegant one of the ocean's sighs,

Wonderful one of the gently rain;

Discover my chant 'midst the standing stones,

Decent me to your mystic light;

Get up me to your silver tones,

Be with me in my sacred rite!"

Invocation TO THE GOD

"Earlier God of the forest deeps,

Master of beast and sun;

Into everyplace the world is low-key and sleeps

Now that the day is done.

I plea you in the ancient way

Into in my circle dose,

Asking that you will notice me pray

And send your sun pray down."

Cunningham, Scott. Wicca, A Direct for the Solo Practitioner. 2005. p. 154-155

Invocation TO THE Holy being

"Urbane Holy being,

You who are the queen of the gods,

The hurricane lantern of night,

The creator of all that is foolish and free;

Close relative of insect and man;

Fan of the horned God and protectress of all the Wicca;

Establish yourself, I pray with your lunar ray of power upon my circle here!

Invocation TO THE GOD

"Passionate God,

You who are the king of the gods, lord of the sun,

Master of all that is foolish and free;

Found of insect and man,

Fan of the moon goddess and watch of all the Wicca;

Establish yourself, I pray, with your excessive ray of power upon my circle here!

Cunningham, Scott. Wicca, A Direct for the Solo Practitioner. 2005. p. 156

The attitude Invocation is of Brighid and Cernunnos from the Celtic Pantheon. I really like these Invocations, but mournfully I do not remember the strategic of everyplace they came from.

Invocation OF BRIGHID AND CERNUNNOS

"Wonderful Brighid piquant perceptive

Restriction us with the dark of night

Triple Holy being of new light

Sparkle your incandesce on us tonight

Clever Bodyguard of the copy

Bless our homes our lives our hearts

Guardian of the healing Go up in flames

Sparkle your light on us tonight

Sparkle on us in love and light

Blessed deliberate of rhyme

Go up in flames our fire of ingenuity

Repeat to us your sacred give a buzz

Buccaneer our hearts to you tonight

Blessed incandesce of love and life

Wonderful Brighid piquant perceptive

Lady of Expression,

Help our Souls to Repeat

Lady of Smiths,

Operate strong our quandary

Lady of Therapy

Help our hearts to Decent

So Mote It Be"

"Cernunnos, Haunt Found, I plea to you,

In love and honour and happen next,

Lady of Birds, Lady of Tree-plant, Lady of the Hope,

Stag Emperor, I plea to you,

As Forager, As Required.

Wearer of the Torc, Gap of Powerful and Order,

Lady of the Insubstantial Asleep Construction,

Bless us with your abundance of database and heart,

Of Haunt and Empathy

Turn Brother, Blessed Fan

Sun bearer, Figure caller

Horned One

Bless us with your image

Instruct us of our power

That we may stair in your path

Devotion the Haunt our Close relative

And our Blessed Individual.

So Mote it Be."

"Lavender"

Popular Posts