A Gambling Hand

, , 0 Comments »
A Gambling Hand
Use the following items to prepare a gambling mojo hand on a Thursday when the moon is growing.

* 1st Pentacle of Jupiter (see note below)
* Lodestone / Magnetic Sand
* Rabbit's Foot
* Chamomile
* Cinnamon Chips
* Silver Dime
* John The Conqueror Root
* Jupiter Oil
* Money Drawing Incense

Mark a green or yellow candle with your name and the words "winning luck". Dress the candle with Jupiter Oil stroking your finger over your name towards you 7 times saying "In the name of Jupiter, spirit of wealth and increase, winning luck come to me that I may achieve my desire!" Set the candle in a holder and set it on top of an overturned saucer.

Take a red-pen and write your name on the back of the 1St Pentacle of Jupiter seven times. Anoint the four corners and center of the paper with Jupiter Oil. Anoint the lodestone with a drop of Jupiter Oil and place it in the center of the paper. Feed it some magnetic sand and say "As I feed you so will you provide me with the luck I will need to achieve my desire. Amen." Fold the paper towards you three times and place it under the saucer on top of which is the candle.

Light the candle and say "In the name of Jupiter, spirit of wealth and increase may fortune smile on me that I may achieve my desire!"

Next, take a red or green flannel mojo bag and one at a time anoint the hard items with Jupiter Oil, telling it what you want it to do and place it in the bag. Then place the soft items in the bag.

When you are done, anoint the bag with Jupiter Oil and smoke it in Money-Drawing Incense saying: "In the name of Jupiter, spirit of wealth and increase, may fortune smile on me that I achieve my desire!" Place the mojo bag near the candle and earnestly pray the 112th Psalm several times with your intent in mind. However, wherever you see the name "Lord" appears replace that with the name "Jupiter". When the candle is spent, remove the petition from under the candle, place it in the bag, and tie off the mojo-bag.

Carry the mojo-bag on your next to your skin when you go to gamble. I recommend inside your bra over your heart. Several times throughout the day touch it and repeat your prayer saying: "In the name of Jupiter, spirit of wealth and increase, may fortune smile on me that I achieve my desire!" Feed the mojo-bag a drop or two of Jupiter Oil every Thursday. If possible you may wish to burn or have burned for you a Jupiter Vigil Light while you are out gambling.

Happy Hoodooing!



Origin: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com

Popular Posts