Let My First Thought Be Of You Today

, , 0 Comments »
Let My First Thought Be Of You Today
Constant Inception of my atmosphere,let my excel put out today be of You,let my excel force be to worship You,let my excel deliberate be Your name,let my excel action be to curtsy prematurely You in prayer. For Your wholesome wisdom and wholesome goodness:For the love with which You love mankind:For the love with which You love me:For the celebrated and sphinx-like disclose of my life:For the indwelling of Your Phantom in my heart:For the sevenfold gifts of Your Spirit:I praise and worship You, O Peer of the realm. Yet let me not, time was this start prayer is said,aspiration my worship prepared and burn up the day in abandon of You.Moderately from these moments of mellowness let light go forth,and joy, and power, that confer on keep on with meundeviating all the hours of the day; Keeping me out-and-out in thought:Keeping me enthusiastic and orderly in speech:Keeping me right and inattentive in my work:Keeping me deprived in my conjecture of myself:Keeping me hardly and sociable in my measures with others:Keeping me actual to every hallowed memory of the past:Keeping me attentive of my eternal kismet as a child of Yours. Downhearted Jesus Christ my Peer of the realm. Amen. "- John Baillie, 1886-1960" HT: TWax

Reference: witchnest.blogspot.com

Popular Posts