Mabon And The Full Moon

, 0 Comments »
Mabon And The Full Moon
What a full on weekend, full of really huge amounts of energy.

Saturday a managed to be so blessed as to have some of the people that I adore the most in the world join me in the recording studio to finish the drumming, singing and chanting for the Wicca CD series that I have now finished. It was intense and really amazing. I was running so high after drawing so much energy over that session. I think I would have needed pegging to the ground if it was not for the wonderful Amanda and her amazing grounding pasta.

Then Sunday was work where I had a fantastic Tarot session with a friend I have not seen in a really long time and it was just a lovely exchange. Then the Coven gathered for Mabon, the second harvest and it was such a nice night. The change is definitely in the air, the nights are at least a lot cooler and the days are indeed getting shorter. Now we just need some rain, not flooding though.

Mabon Altar S.C.O.T.I.F

We journeyed through a elemental cleansing meditation and worked through the Mabon Harvest Spread that I wrote for the Sabbat.

This is my reading.

1. Me at the Time of Harvest - Four of Pentacles

Well this makes complete sense with all of the commitments and travel I have this year I am trying to save save save with very different work situations. I will get on top of that, sooner rather than later would be best.

2. What do I need to leave Behind? - Ace of Wands

This to me speaks of me being really careful of not taking on too many new things now that I have made commitments to people. So I need to see the things I have agreed to through first and give them time to develop.

3. What do I need to Welcome in? - Seven of Swords

I got really confused with this at first as it is the thief card and I don't want to let a thief in. But the girls shed some light on it saying that it could be that I need to just make sure that I am well protected and also that I may be walking around like a thief, guarded and maybe it is time to let my guard down a little.

4. What are the Illusions that are in my way? - Five of Pentacles

This clicked immediately! I need to know that there is enough for me, enough money, enough clients and opportunities and I have to trust it a bit more and know that I deserve to be successful for myself.

5. What has been my most Abundant Harvest? - Five of Swords

Another one that stumped me initially but then Amanda reminded said the word battle and it all got clear, last year especially from Feb/Mar onwards was incredibly hard for me and I won that battle, I wrestled with my inner turmoil and I laid down my anger. Yes it took me nearly a year exactly to do that but I still did and it was a BIG win and something to be very grateful for.

6. What is something I do not need to Sow again? - Six of Cups

Going into the past and dragging up emotional situations that I know do not work, and that is beginning to become abundantly clear to me now. I know what works and I know what doesn't, I learnt that lesson and I need to put it into practice so that I don't make some of the same mistakes.

Such an amazing reading for myself. I love reading Tarot in circle and at Sabbats, there is such a great energy that comes with it.

After we closed circle we had a wonderful feast and celebrated Lee's birthday early as it is really tomorrow with Vegan Chocolate Mud Cake which actually turned out good despite my wonderings if it would and Teneal's sad face expression when it came out of the oven a little well done.

Even though I was up with the Full Moon (and man oh man was She ever magnificent) on Sunday night it was another fabulous Sabbat and weekend.

Credit: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com

Popular Posts