Witch Collection

, , 0 Comments »
Witch Collection
Click on the pics for a better look. I have a cabinet in my kitchen which holds much of my Royal Doulton witch collection. These pieces are all very rare. It has taken me over 20 years to collect them. This pattern was retired in the early 1900's and was mostly distributed in England and Australia. The pitcher in the middle of the shelf is 18 inches high. It is the only one I have ever seen. Most pieces show a witch standing over a cauldron dropping in ingredients.

A very rare set of Westmoreland witch balls. They have a hole in the center on their tops to collect bad energy.

I have spirit bells hanging on all of my doors. They detect the slightest motion in the room and you can hear them jingle when no one is present. The top one in this pic has purple amethyst stones embedded in it. The bottom one is shaped like a broom.

I have them in silver and gold.

This is how they hang on the doors.

This is a Celtic radiator cover I designed a long time ago. It depicts a lion battling a horse. This weighs hundreds of pounds.

I also have an extensive collection of witch trophies. Some of these are from Salem and many were rewarded for the best costume at early 1900 costumes balls.

Remember to enter the spellbook giveaway by clicking on the Teddy's Treats button on my sidebar.

Source: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts