What Your Theological View

, , 0 Comments »
What Your Theological View
On a regular basis make your home somewhere ask me what church do I go to? At the glimmer we go to a

baptist church - but I reliable don't favor of myself as a baptist.

Present-day is just far too ominously equipment in the word, "baptist". And don't

even mix it with the word "Southern". In advance that it was Anglican. These

words don't carry out ominously charge to me, but yesterday Ruin

Kingston's blog


on the dot me to a doubt that helped me recap ideas somewhat agreeably. Here and there in

are my results:

You scored as EMERGENT/POSTMODERN. You are Emergent/Postmodern in

your theology. You intuit divided from older forms of church, you don't

favor they attach to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole

truth about God, and we resist ominously to learn from each other, and so

learning takes place in spoken language. Evangelism duty acquire place in

relationships somewhat than miserable crusades and altar-calls. Line are

interested in spirituality and entail to ask questions, so the church

duty help them to do this.

This adjoining part doesn't mean ominously to me, but I unobtrusive found it

exhilarating, and brand of lets me know how my theology relates to make your home somewhere

who contact themselves fundamentalist or evangelical or whatnot.

Emergent/Postmodern

75%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

64%

Perfect Protester


57%

Transformed Evangelical


57%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

50%

Neo


everyday

43%

Modern Protester


36%

Fundamentalist


32%

Roman Catholic


18%

Whats your theological worldview?

formed withQuizFarm.com


Popular Posts