Mesopotamian Deities

, , 0 Comments »
Mesopotamian Deities
Twas the eve of midwinter, and all through the coven

The Witches were foodstuff witty stuff in the oven.

There were mugwort frittatas, and dragon's-blood stew

And mescaline eggnog and mandrake fondue.

There were hot cliff oysters and road-kill pat'e

And spotted-owl kidneys, and wombat flamb'e.

The circle was cast and the herbs had been smoked

In hopes that the Divinity would precisely be invoked.

When on earth out by the hot tub arose such a racket

I jumped on my broom to see what was the suspect.

And what should I see in the blackberry thorns

But a soaked wet Divinity and eight unicorns!

"I was decent conference down with my vibrating phallus

And a good book," she mumbling, "You bitches are inflexible.

I came being you called, numb all my objections,

And got lost in the afforest -- you give off slapdash advice.

You turkeys invoked me, now picture at my dress

My period's in arrears and I've got PMS."

She cursed as she muttered; she looked come to a malarkey

The unicorns whimpered and sat on the deck.

We gave her some prepare and we got her some fling

We bought her clean towels and she sopping wet in the tub.

Subsequently she rose, hot and opulent, and gave us her blessing

And jumped in her chariot, in the absence of even dressing!

"On Isis! On Eris! Oya and Astarte!

On Ishtar! Inanna! Kali and Hecate!"

We heard her snivel as she climbed through the air

"Thank Divinity there's absolutely eight sabbats a year!"

by Aurora Borealis Medication Droop

Reference: healing-magic.blogspot.com

Popular Posts