Religious Goods And Altar Tools In Hoodoo Rootwork And Conjure Re Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions And Answers

, , 0 Comments »
Religious Goods And Altar Tools In Hoodoo Rootwork And Conjure Re Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions And Answers
I've been working with St. Martha to dominate my ex's ego and have him contact me. It's been nearly five weeks and no movement. After meeting with one of the AIRR psychic readers today, she told me that if someone is determined, or made up their mind and has a strong will, that the root work may not be effective because it's basically just a battle of wills at that point. I agree with her. I think it's time to cut ties from my ex and move on, however.....

My ex has been INCREDIBLY arrogant and full of himself as of it. It's true he's run into quite a bit of success in all his endeavors and career pursuits (school, music, etc.). However, he's so into himself it's nauseating! I wish more than anything I could just reach out to him and express my desire to have a friendship and nothing else, but he is so arrogant right now that he would not be receptive to that without thinking "oh she so wants me". So my question is, is it possible or wrong for that matter to continue working with St. Martha to dominate and tame this monster ego of his? He really needs to be knocked down a peg or two, and its so infuriating to watch him so in love with himself. Seriously, someone needs to intervene and St. Martha is the woman to do it, but is okay to ask her to do this or even worth it?

Statistics: Posted by VintageVixen - Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm


Popular Posts