Lady Of The Woods Complete Book Of Shadows Hand Gilded Gold 25 00

, , 0 Comments »
Lady Of The Woods Complete Book Of Shadows Hand Gilded Gold 25 00
I am happy to share with you my handpainted complete Book Of Shadows. I have complied this book over 7 years and have filled it with all of my own artwork and handwritten texts.
I hand gild and dedicate every book with your chosen name of preference please email with choice when purchasing. I use 24 carat real gold leaf to complete each book for a truely beautiful timeless look.
Your book will contain 65 pages of information from a-z wicca references Altar Dedications, Fairy Wicca, Herbal Wicca, Divination, Tarot, Pendulum, Mirror Scrying,Goddesses and Rituals Cat Magick,Candle Magick,Crystal Magick,Celtic Lore,Butterfly and Moon Garden, Nocturnal Gardening, Green Magick,Sabbats,Festivals,and much more all beautifully illustrated and printed on heavy stock paper sized 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, the pages are un-bound and ready for you to add to your exisiting or new Book Of Shadows.

custom orders are more than welcome
The Witches Garden


Popular Posts