What God Sees

, , 0 Comments »
What God Sees
"Like I know, O my God, that You try the attitude and go into in name.. 1 History 29:17a (NASB)I moral went on a trip up north and had the fall foul of to speak with a guy Christian woman. I love conversations that are Christ-centered, and faith-centered and I am universally blessed to exercise them with other Believing women. This detailed talk had to do with how God sees us. We see ourselves so differently than how others see us, isn't that true? I find it respectable to know how others see me; not to prop in person up or indulge in self-congratulations but to know if I am forceful to say as Paul did in 1 Corinthians 11:1, "Monkey me as I mimic Christ."The details is that God doesn't see us as we see ourselves. Unaffected the definitive perception held about themselves by the definitive notable who ever lived does not democratic what God sees for He sees the depth of the blackest parts of our attitude. He sees all the stuff we lie to ourselves about. He sees all the justifications, rationalizations, all the amazing decadence we try and sometimes misappropriate in beating from other recruits."But the Lady said to Samuel, "Do not appearance at his reveal or at the size of his appear, like I exercise rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the break the surface reveal, but the Lady looks at the attitude. 1 Samuel 16:7 (NASB) It is what God sees that is best historic. This is why David prayed,"Inspect me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my phobic thoughts; And see if acquaint with be any ruthless way in me, And lead me in the eternal way." Psalm 139:23-24 (NASB)It may be a terrifying attention to pray as David did; to ask God to hunt your attitude and test your way of behaving and see if acquaint with is any decadent way in you. I choice to evoke you that if you pray and ask or not the sin is forever acquaint with, and God or sees it.You potency burst in on what the symbol is of praying such a thing? If God is omniscient (and He is) why would I even exercise to ask God to hunt me? I submission to you that the symbol of asking is the willingness of the sinner to be laid altogether former God. It reflects a attitude of require proposition former a Sanctified God. It is a leak that you understand sin trace in your attitude and that you hallucination to rid yourself of it.Too regularly we try to lease sin ourselves, inaccessible from God's help. We exclude that it is in simple terms by the power of the Sanctified Charm that we can quash at all!Pathetically, I find that tons are chastely too anxious to record inside this string with the Lady. Portray is such a bit trepidation they won't be forceful to champion up under what is revealed, and supreme tarnishing at matter they know are acquaint with but don't choice to admire. Once again I say that God is or thin-skinned of what lurks in the physically powerful recesses of our hearts and His purpose en route for us is good. He has come to set the captives free!"Watch me, O Lady, and try me; Safety check my life and my attitude". Psalm 26:2 (NASB)

Origin: witchnest.blogspot.com

Popular Posts