Watchtower Beliefs What Are Jehovah Witnesses Known For In Helping Humanity What Can They Brag About By Bucketshopbill

, , 0 Comments »
Watchtower Beliefs What Are Jehovah Witnesses Known For In Helping Humanity What Can They Brag About By Bucketshopbill
Catholic Churches were known for starting schools, orphanages, resthomes, hospitals along with other ideas like Universities. We can debate who started what but you will be missing the point. I know some of the best colleges were started by religion, what has the Watchtower contributed to society as a whole? I hear about these legal cases that secured religious freedom for all religions, is that really true?

Protestant and Fundamental groups are helping start "Water Projects", Cooking and Schools in Africa now, what is the Watchtower doing to make the World a better place since their inception? Seriously, I am going to have a discussion with another active educated JW and would enjoy your help so I can get to his heart, he is in to charity and does not know the Watchtower does not really do anything for the outside world. Jesus said "What good are you if you only practice good to those in your own group(JWs have problems helping their own group too). Can you advise me and will you help me when I get ready for my Judicial Committee that's coming up, my older sibling is a rat and caught my posts on JWN and told me I need to contact the Brothers, I told her to Go " Off!

Credit: magical-poetry.blogspot.com

Popular Posts