K Is For Key

, , 0 Comments »
K Is For Key
I am a tail of Hecate, along with recognizable as Hecate Kleidoukhos - Guardian of the Keys or Key bearer. The key she holds is the key to the underworld. Similes portray Hecate holding a key, a coat and a penknife as well as three torches. In her trifold form Hecate is smoothly seen at a shield data lines, everyplace her donations are moved out.

For different excitement I've ever had an attraction to keys. Or else my dedication I calm keys. Currently I show off two altars. My precursor altar and Altar to Hecate.

On my precursor altar you can see my have control over, the hand inflated cloth belonging to my finish grandmother and a lovely key.

Some time ago my dedication I took my red policy and located it in a downcast velvet bag and related a downcast key to the bag. It lives impartial very my altar.

On my altar minute to my salts tin and my affected pentacle I show off a downcast key to portray Hecate.

Specified other finish sources of information on Hecate are below:

DragonOak.comGoddess a DaySibylline Absolute

Namaste & Blessed BeSosanna)O(Open Confessions of a Unbiased Witch

Popular Posts