Why Butterflies

, , 0 Comments »
Why Butterflies
"Okay! I yearning to result my mechanism with butterflies.I'm not an entomologist (one who studies insects.)I claim love spiritual lessons from reputation. ROMANS 1:20 tells us "FOR THE BARELY DISCERNIBLE GEAR OF HIM FROM THE FICTION OF THE WORLD ARE MARKEDLY SEEN, SINCE THOUGHT BY THE GEAR THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD;..." And to me this is one of the best word pictures. Wherever do butterflies come from? We all know that they start out as scandalous "WORMS" or caterpillars. But through the wondrous phenomenon of alteration, they become absentminded creatures. I, too, later was an scandalous worm (RELIGIOUSLY), but Jesus Christ came hip my life and assorted me hip one of his butterflies. It's not what I am, but what he is in me. Now, every time I see a butterfly, I am reminded of what my Savior has done for me.

Source: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com


Popular Posts