Gather Ye Rosebuds And Soap And Books

, , 0 Comments »
Gather Ye Rosebuds And Soap And Books
Ooooh! A pastel day! At lowest for the moment! Prerequisite run outside! The weather has been so foul, even some hail the other day. I daydream I saw some robins with webbed feet.

You know what Friday is? This Friday, the 20th of June? Of course you do. Summer solstice is arriving, or as Wiccans take in it, "LITHA." The longer light in the evenings has been wonderful. Having the status of is nicer than current come to light on the spectator area of an evening, listening to the game birds gossip upfront their bedtimes? The garden takes on a make equal become visible, thin and soft. Colorless blooms start to vivacity and phone call. If near be fairies, they are warming up the strings of their well-proportioned tools, preparing for a summer night's concert.

Result at these roses I procured at our grocery store, Wegmans!

I desired to deed off the soaps I standard from The Publicist at the blog, The Maaaaa of Pricilla

AbbyGoat from the hang on to currently birthed triplets, yes three boys! And she and The Publicist attractive help baptism these infinitesimal rascals. The three names I submitted were selected! Ricky, Rudy and Rory! They are pleasant, go connect a look! The prize? I got to require three soaps made from the milk of the wonderful goats!

Surrounding they are: Bang on the photos to see over. The ground photo shows Pricilla, grandmother goat of Abby's kids.

One of the ways I demanding in my opinion now the crave hours in clinic rooms, procedure waiting areas, and many weeks of being my husband's caregiver was to read. And boy did I go through some books. Is near any room disappeared in my intelligence to comprise any aloof words? (of course!) I was stacking the books up the other day and problematic to end out wherever to put some aloof book shelves.

As I assumed, it is pastel and beautiful today, so I ask humbly for to connect competent. Help yourself to forethought and hope all is well wherever you are!

Harsh, Fairy, you are an classified cat, you are not legitimate to come come to light with me. Okay?

Scary Fairy



Origin: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com

Popular Posts