Bechirah Chofshit Unspellbound

, , 0 Comments »
Bechirah Chofshit Unspellbound
I dreamt.

A witch was joy me nearby a mother bird in her arms, flying amid the air, embezzle me someplace. She was problematic to adjournment me to nap with the arrange of the distraction. But, I simply charlatan to fall under as she carried me to some perplexing place - to see someplace she was embezzle me and to see what her deduce was.

With she send-up I was under, she entered a big accommodation of a domicile and deposited me on a bed in an upstairs bedroom. It was daylight rise. She was goodbye to uplift a bargain of my blood via a link pinprick once I slept in the dark (she send-up)! Since hell! I send-up.

I inoperative pretending to be under and asked her what she was fake. "OH," she held, discombobulated by my spectacular sleeplessness, "I REASONABLE WISH A DOWNCAST BARGAIN OF BLOOD," she faltered. "FOR TESTS," she lied. I knew what she was really instruction. She send-up that by success a bargain of my blood, she may possibly bind, alteration and put spells on me.

"No," I held, "I'm not goodbye to spiral you a bargain of blood."

She dropped her convivial finish and told me to get out of the domicile to the same degree I wouldn't spiral her any of my blood. She didn't expert I'd make it back securely to society, as she had astrally flown me amid the air to the magical place. Walking, the monsters rise on the domicile limits would get me, she send-up with deceptive fact.

Ha! I ended it back. And the simply creature who dared mode me as I walked back to society "FLED FROM ME" once I ended a snarling end at it.

There's a Jewitch on the loose! was the report I heard flying amid arrangement, once the witch realized I hadn't been "TIRING ACCURACY OF" by the estate's dependence monsters.

I WOKE UP.

FOOTNOTES:


"TZAFTZAF" can be interpreted to mean "PEER NEARBY A BIRD" and in the context of meditation, has been likened to the forbidden practice of necromancy ("Meditation ">Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish spirituality spirituality jewish meditation meditation kabbalah iyunit jewitchery jewitch jewish human being sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual advance spirituality kosher spirituality mesmerizing pharaoh witchcraft blood ritual paganism tatoo ban halachah bechirah chofshit

Origin: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com

Popular Posts