Susan Love Spells

, , 0 Comments »
Susan Love Spells
My name is Susan and I have a long life history to tell you, but to make it brief, perhaps it will be useful for you to know that I was trained by monks and shamans who have no contact with the outside world almost never, that I have knowledge of different cultures, I am a natural clairvoyant and medium, (what made my life difficult as a child, until the moment I realised that not all people were like me.)No need to say that for me art of tarot, reiki, meditation, etc. are used every day. But that's not all, because I also master different techniques of personal knowledge, and for all that reasons, I define myself as unconventional therapist. Ask me, I will respond with affection. I know you will do if it's your destiny. If you need to contactme, write me to expertinlovespells@gmail.com

Popular Posts