By Perlaflora

, , 0 Comments »
By Perlaflora
Oh, happy day! I've been trying to find "people" that are closer to my ideology of witches. My thought is that crafting is a natural ability in all of us: tapping into our divinity in whatever way is natural for the individual to create magic without all the costumes and dancing. (That's great if it feels right for you, but it's just not me.) Witchcraft is normal.

The real problem arises when trying to learn. Learning from books is great and experimenting on your own is good, too, but sometimes I just would like to talk to another person who shares my interest and, um, perceptions of how to go about crafting. A mentor would be great, but I can't seem to find one. (It seems all the local witches are of the costume, dancing, drawing down the moon type.)

Anyway, if I'm ever in England, I'm definitely stopping by your shop.

You can thank EveryMagicalDay (Storybook and Pyper) for turning me on to your site. (Talk about prayers being answered.first I found their site, then yours in less than 24 hours.)

Origin: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com

Popular Posts