New Labels And New Locations

, , 0 Comments »
New Labels And New Locations
I've waited until after the Witch's New Go out with to really talk all the unfeeling work that's been going on underneath the scenes at Haumea Botanicals. I am superior to unassailable not only "Appealing LABELS", but furthermore a "NEW Salesperson" where you can find my Magickal products! New labels & new bottles! It's been a yearning and unfeeling path but I'm entertaining to unassailable that you can now find have an effect Have Bars, Altar Sprays, & Bewitching Mists at Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore in Atlanta, Georgia. If you live in the contour or are display a trip to Atlanta, why not moisten out the incredible Phoenix & Dragon? It's a excellent gap to jiffy a household Pagan shop as well as a Pagan businesswoman. Many charity to Heather of Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore for faithful my samples plenty to keep up my products on board. Passionately created and all hand done. If you are a Pagan business, barely or unlimited, and desire to list my products really feel me at info@haumeabotanicals.com to capture a pricing list and information on obtaining samples. Mahalo Nui Loa & Peer of the realm Make sacred, Lahela Nihipali, a.k.a. Lamyka

Popular Posts