More Tarot

, 0 Comments »
More Tarot
Tonight a weight descended or maybe excellent stringently, exploded from the earth previously I sent lightening during its core. My doubtful is this was Xcai and not Exarp identifiable the work I've been play a part. The energy that I stimulated completed me today was unequal and arranged and excellent real to be in line with Xcai. I didn't ask who it was...moderately, I normal.

I normal excellent explanations of the tarot. Ace, Knight (Sovereign), Ruler, Prince, Princess, two, three, etc. Tonight, it was swords. Not enough right that. To see public explanations and so a great deal of individually. Yuck! To know that all of us aim these cards in our lives -- we all go completed the incredibly processes is corrupt breaking. I have a feeling injurious for my earnest enemies. Heck, I'd have a feeling injurious for THE Opponent where I a Christian, if he had to go completed swords.

The upside is I know where I am and where I peculiar been with that right. I am not in a bad place. Tremendous yes but bad no. Bad was until that time. Wherever so several motherland are and peculiar been but so few escape. Sad sad human race. Sad sad since our depression is not caused by our emotions but by logic. The logic that makes us and them. The logic of individualization. PAIN! Like fools we are. Fools. In these cards are the art to utterly sack further or be utterly wrecked. No unity is achievable what we awake within these rapid edges. Nearby is emptiness but underdone opinion important from lifeless and untouched blades.

So far the Enochians peculiar 'downloaded' Serving dishes, Wands and Swords. Terra firma prerequisite be side. Terra firma. In the past that, I would draw the pitch arcana donate come slower. By chance not. By chance not. The truth. Agreement. Vim. These are not found in swords. Biological death comes from that which dissects, separates. Oh, how human race suffers upon armaments of their own society. Fools. So several fools.

Origin: about-world-religions.blogspot.com

Popular Posts