Yes I Do Actually As Wicca W

, , 0 Comments »
Yes I Do Actually As Wicca W
Yes I do actually. As Wicca works with(and I mean 'work with' in an honourable pious way) the local myths&energies of the land, I also adhere to the local Gods&Traditions of this island, being Ireland. Aside from the 'Gods of the Wica' I maintain a Gaelic worldview and have what I guess I'll describe as being similar to a patron&patroness relationship with An Daghdha&An Mh'or-R'ioghain, who are also believed by historians to be designations of D'aire&Macha that happen to be the historic cult deities of the Ulaid, where I live here in Ulster. Others may connect with deities of different pantheons. Aside from Wicca&my personal Gods I'm a Thelemite, where we have our own Thelemic deities as well. Traditional Wicca is a mystery tradition that's experimental in nature. Since we work with the myths&energies of the land, Irish deities are also mentioned and incorporated into some of our Alexandrian covens' rites as well. Some of this incorporation is pretty specific to us. My HPriestess was originally from Stewart&Janet Farrar's coven, and you can see similar examples of them doing so in their "Eight Sabbats for Witches" or "A Witches Bible".

Credit: 33witches.blogspot.com

Popular Posts