My Introduction To Edgar Cayce By John Van Auken

, , 0 Comments »
My Introduction To Edgar Cayce By John Van Auken

MY Start TO EDGAR CAYCE

BY JOHN VAN AUKEN

I first read about Edgar Cayce once I was sixteen excitement old. My institute, a sea manager, had been transferred to Virginia Water's edge, Virginia-home to the dishonorable of the Edgar Cayce Foundation and the Coalesce for Observe and Light, founded by Edgar Cayce in 1931. The book was" The Having forty winks Interpreter" by Jess Stearn, a magazine columnist and author of advanced than thirty books, nine of which were bestsellers. But it wasn't until I got fashionable college that I really began to study Cayce's work. The educationalist of my inscription class assigned us to converse about a mystery, and for instance my mother had told me the vague story of Bridey Murphy, I trial that would be a good place to begin my research for this paper.

Bridey Murphy was the so-called name of a woman's farther than life in the 1800s as an Irishwoman who died and reincarnated in the Locale States 59 excitement in the same way as. The book was "THE SEEK FOR BRIDEY MURPHY" by Morey Bernstein (PUBLISHED IN 1952; IT BECAME A MOVIE IN 1956, STARRING ACADEMY- CHAMPIONSHIP PROUD ACTRESS TERESA WRIGHT). It was the thrilling story of housewife Virginia Tighe (CALLED RUTH SIMMONS IN THE BOOK AND MOVIE), who, instance under hypnosis, recalled (OR TO HAND RELIVED) her basic farther than life as Bridey Murphy. Tighe's fascinating story (RECORDED ON CARTRIDGE LOG) began in 1806, once Bridey was eight excitement old and living in or fuse Publicize, Ireland. She was the young woman of Duncan Murphy, a barrister, and his ensemble Kathleen. At the age of 17, she matrimonial barrister Sean Brian McCarthy and motivated to Belfast. Tighe told of a altogether fall flavor that caused Bridey's death and of adherence her own burial. She described her testimonial and the identify of article busy following her death-or advanced restore, following her body's death-in 1864. She thought that she did not try spasm or sadness. With, by some means, she was reborn in the Midwest of the U.S. in 1923. In this life, she had never been to Ireland and did not speak with even the smallest amount hint of an Irish accent-except once she was under hypnosis and "RELIVING" the Bridey incarnation! With she spar with an Irish tone of voice. In Bernstein's book, he referred to Edgar Cayce and his wonderful abilities, explaining that he had investigated Cayce and might find no hoodwink or cherished in his control. He trial that, as revealed as it may sound, the volumes of article coming uninterrupted Cayce on farther than lives couldn't be what on earth but plausible. Analysis this, I stern to converse my paper on the mystery of Edgar Cayce. To the same degree it contained so many examples of Cayce's readings on farther than lives and the coincidence that overformal popular send lives, I chose to use the best-selling book "OODLES MANSIONS" by Gina Cerminara. I got an "A" on my paper. But advanced than that, I mature an thirst for the Edgar Cayce information on farther than lives and coincidence.

Supervisor the excitement, I read most every book about Edgar Cayce that represent was. And then again the chief "SNAG" that got me fashionable the Cayce volumes was resurgence and coincidence, it was the mystical, magical spirituality that broad his discourses that mostly became my soul's nucleus and potatoes. My body and observe were article nourished by his spirituality. I might not get a load of his wisdom and stories, even then again it was cloudy with King James biblical terms and Christian vocabulary and concepts-things I had long ago deemed hopeless and commonly one-sided, even racist and sexist, with a dire history of deal with. But Cayce's gradient on Christian concepts was so open and so expansive, so farther than church notion, ideology, and precedent acts, that I couldn't get a load of it. His experience included Buddhism and Hinduism. In fact, he skilled that any expectation that teaches the brotherhood and sisterhood of all civilization and the oneness of God was transfer the true rule. In my twenties, this was simply how I felt. His views found a undo, interested place within me. And the loft that built up nearly his work was open to all breed from varying backgrounds and beliefs. They were "MEDIAN" breed, not cultists, not living on the environs of life, but sooner a keep alive from our social establishment. Now, following advanced than forty excitement of working with the Cayce yard goods and concepts, and practicing them in my weekly life, I cuddle gathered together some of the key elements of his spirituality in this book. I've also extra the wonders bare by science-wonders of the superficial life and superficial sincerity, as well as wonders of the inner, blurry life and realms. And in inscription this book, the yard goods has reignited that flash of detonate that I had in my primitive twenties once I first encountered these inspiration and their weighty expansive outlook fashionable the target and meaning of life-of "BODY" life. I really would never cuddle gotten to the grasp, shake, and peacefulness that I chill today, not to refer to the hint of breed I share my life with, defective having intentional and lived this yard goods. I chance you find the light and aim that I found.

Quota



JOHN VAN AUKEN


is a chief at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E., and is one of the organization's most sought-after speakers, wandering during the U.S. and abroad to manor audiences on the body-mind-spirit topics found in the Edgar Cayce readings. He is an highly praised sage on the Cayce readings, the Bible, ancient prophecies, world religions, meditation, and ancient Egypt. John conducts seminars in the U.S. and abroad, and is a tumble guide to the many sacred sites nearly the world. His innovative book, "EDGAR CAYCE ON THE INTANGIBLE ARMED INTERIOR YOU" is now all over the place for achievement at ARECatalog.com.

Popular Posts