Post It Tuesday Herb List

, , 0 Comments »
Post It Tuesday Herb List
Last year my herbs took a place in the back-burner of my life. As did many things when my family fell apart. All in all, that experience has made me a stronger person and has strengthened the bond between my children and I.

However, my poor herb garden did suffer and this season it will take alot of work to get it back to the glorious state it once was. I think the only herbs that survived the "neglect" were my lemon balm, chocolate mint and chives. I am really beginning to think those three plants would even survive a nuclear holocaust. Here is my list of other plants I will "replant" this year. What is going in your herb garden?

If you want to play along, I have made a button that you can grab (below). Please make the post-its witchy related in some way - a spell, chant... herb wishlist... anything - Be creative! Don't forget to pop over HERE to make your sticky notes.

Here's the button code if you would like to grab it to link back:

Credit: candle-magic.blogspot.com

Popular Posts