Pagan Tattoo Blog

, , 0 Comments »
Pagan Tattoo Blog

Livia Indica posted a new topic:

Hey folks, I just found this group! I haven't looked at every tattoo yet, as there are so many, but what I've seen so far is amazing. I'm very impressed! I would love it if some of you would be willing to share your tattoos for my blog. Up until a few weeks ago I would just take the image and provide a link. In fact, I think I may have borrowed from this group in the past already. But now I'm trying to do things the legal way and so far, all the tattoos I've seen are listed under "all rights reserved" which means I can't touch them. If they were listed under Creative Commons it would be okay but "all rights reserved" means it's technically illegal for me to grab them and post them on my blog. So, could you help a witch out?

If you'd like to see what I'm talking about the email is: neopaganink@gmail.com and the blog address is: neopaganink.blogspot.com. It's called NeoPagan Ink: Myth and Magic on Skin. It's completely non-profit and has no advertising except for Blogger's little banner and a link to the folks who made the template. So, this isn't about money; it's about a love for pagan and pagan-esque ink or ink of other kinds on pagan bodies. I started it last July and am nearing 25,000 hits. I envision it as a resource for pagans of all kinds: Wiccans, Asatru, eclectics, Greco-Roman, Kemetic, etc., and witches and magical practitioners of all kinds. When I first started it I mostly just posted the image and that was it. But I'm now including a lot more myth and folklore regarding the images.

A bit about me: I celebrated 10 years on the pagan path this past Imbolc and work primarily within the Greco-Roman pantheon with a bit of Celtic influence as well. I am a solitary green witch with a taste for earthy folk magic, especially hoodoo. I have seven, mostly small tattoos, and while they hold special meaning to me they aren't all that spectacular in terms of size or great skill. I've submitted the three best tattoos to the group already.

Anyway, I've blathered on enough. If you would consider sharing your tattoos with my blog's audience I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks. )O(

Popular Posts