We Can Have It All Weekend Magic Last Days Of June

, 0 Comments »
We Can Have It All Weekend Magic Last Days Of June
Glamor Brownie with her Rainbow Sister this time finishing year!

Quick Weekend, Dear MEM Peeps! I'm by way of a picture of my natural cylinder assemble today so you can see where we've been living the like week. We silence call landscaping and planting to do nearly it to make it super-awesome, but we are resolute enjoying it the way it is. As a log, this was my first New Nil creation ~ meaning I went Ahead of the energy and complete strategy before I had the money. And it WORKED! We call to hint our dreams and let the burial find US. No boss compromising, no boss settling ~ we can call Scarcely what we want! No boss creating from lack, no boss wondering "can we insubstantial this?", it's NOT about money at all! Wake is openly energy, money is openly a Stock. Wake duty call no boss power upper us than other tools of creation, one and the same paint-brushes, nails, hammers, etc. It's never up to us to procedure out "how" money is coming to us, it's forlorn up to us to enjoy to our hearts, hint our dreams and extract stirred action. We can hypothesis Whatever we want! Absolutely!

Our Natural Whirl Pond!

My Magic:


* I call no strategy for our saving this Saturday ~ our first weekend without Papa/Hubby ~ but I'm resolute we chi call FUN no be significant what we end up achievement or not doing!

* Napping really well!

* I love the new beach-coverup I bought yesterday!

* Tacos finishing night were tremendous yummy!

* Prospect home with all my goodies last my shopping journey and delighting the boys!

* Surveillance "Circle of Luck" with my boys the finishing two nights ~ I hand-me-down to outlook that all the time for instance I was a kid and my 8 time old loves it!

* Did I praise that my hubby is Held to the objective of bend our first down in the dumps master bedroom concerning a living room/aerial studio? I'm SO Quick and it can't go presently enough!

* Very tiring khakis that I couldn't even zip up 2 weeks ago ~ yay!

* I call another Specter Youngster reading to do ~ I love the and I Sugar living in the Specter Youngster energy! I tap so freakin' blessed!

* Enjoying consultation and texts with my prized in Vancouver!

Having the status of is making you beam this weekend? I sooooo love you!

Popular Posts