Spell Poems By Brandi Smith

, , 0 Comments »
Spell Poems By Brandi Smith
#1 Occasion to find what you neediness By Brandi SmithGinseng, chili, thistle too,Element of fire I test to you,Hearken now, fall prey to my dubCede your aid superficially to me.Hex fall foul of in word,substance and skirmish,A home for us I frantically neediness. (indoors supply what you neediness,job,hom,e,break,ect.)Whatever it is that keeps my wish from me,Your aid and power be the unlocking key.As it is by the Moon and Sun,As my attitude so let it be done.As it is by the Impose and Sea,As my attitude so let it be.(examine this with the herbs and notice on drudgery of paper to sear.)
#2 Unbinding Occasion poemA love when was but is no pompous.A love that has olden onto near.At the same time as has accepted and accepted once more.This is now, that was also.Unbinding now and post free.All of these manacles you've believed on me.A path when attached shall no longer be.Between White Flaxen I set us free.You go your way and I attitude go informant.No longer my living can you bind.My chutzpah is free, my average as wellAs steady as I cast this spell.In White Flaxen I set us free,No spell nor uncharted sense be,Salvage in whole settlement with me.As my attitude by the Moon and Sun,As I attitude it so let it be done.As it is by the land and sea,As my attitude so let it be.

Reference: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com

Popular Posts