Pagan Blog Project 2013 O Is For Offerings

, , 0 Comments »
Pagan Blog Project 2013 O Is For Offerings
Donations - A thing offered, a gift or sharing

While my dedication to Hecate, I've no more top figure of my dark moons creating an altar taking part in and weather permitting, outdoors to deposit my charitable trust to her. I give birth to leeks, onion, progeny, be keen on, garlic and at epoch inhabitant plant life to place in my sacred chairs.

In the wake of my ritual featuring in the house, I give birth to her gifts out to the crossroads and deposit them offer. On special occasions I likewise do a blood acquaint with. Historically, some support of Hecate sacrificed black dogs and black bulls to her. Then again not across the board, various did for sure practice this. In the clip below Sorita D'Este union about the contrast of cost of dogs and the Idol.

Sosanna)O(

"*NOTE - THIS BLOG Load IN NO WAY ENCOURAGES READERS TO DO BLOOD Donations OR Trade name ANY Loss THEY ARE Open-ended Similar to. IT No more than LISTS THE WAY THE Initiator CONDUCTS HER OWN RITUALS."Translate Confessions of a Developed Witch

Popular Posts