Dark Winter Dark Magick Blog Party

, 0 Comments »
Dark Winter Dark Magick Blog Party
COME TO THE DARK SIDE WITH ME!

As you all know I have been planning a dark magick series for a while now. I still plan on doing the series but because of the overwhelming amount of interest I have decided to turn it into a blog party!

I am only one pagan and witch. My way of dark magick may be completely different from everyone elses. One person posting about magick is very limited. I want the fun of reading about all different ways of practicing dark magick! I want to know how all of you. my friends, practice dark magick!

WHAT IS DARK MAGICK?Dark magick is actually a varied practice. It can involve working with dark gods and goddesses, night magick, necromancy, hexes and curses, banishing, anger magick, shadow work, sex magick, and chaos magick. These are just a handful of examples of dark magick. It simply is magick that deals with the darker, unseen things in life. There is nothing evil about it. Sometimes it's a little scary, but that's kind of the fun of it!

WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR PARTICIPATING?

1. The blog party will begin January 3 and last throughout the month. (I think we'll all need a day to recover from our partying on New Year's Eve and Day.)

2. Please only sign up if you sincerely plan on participating. There is no set amount of posts. If you only want to write one post on dark magick that is fine. Also no topic in dark magick is off limits. Please show respect for all the different paths in dark magick.

3. I will be listing all the participants in my sidebar. Just as I did with my previous blog party, I will set it so that your listing automatically displays your most recent post. Any new blogs will be permanently added to my blogroll at The Pagan Blog Directory.

4. Please display the Dark Winter, Dark Magick button on your blog and link it back to me. Please spread the word about this party so I can get as many partipants as possible.

5. Sign up below using Mr. Linky and leave me a comment!



Credit: witch-selena.blogspot.com

Popular Posts