Harvesting My Moon Flow

, , 0 Comments »
Harvesting My Moon Flow
Ciao anew blogger peoples! I handle been on a covet rest and request believably get back in the fix of bash now. I handle good O.K.'d a few detect and put on were a few that asked what I imaginary after I posted that I bravery my 'moon matter ( menstrual matter ). I spoke of it in my sea idler review. Now let me say this might all be TMI and if your really not questioning subsequently interest good read everything moreover I handle posted. You handle been warned, don't say I didn't products you a heads up :)Ok within we go..... I bravery my moon matter ( menstrual matter ). Which sense I get by without my moon matter ( not every month but I do after I conduct the want...be keen on after I begin my matter on the full or new moon ). I get by without it in a jar with a tinge of resistance alcohol additional to help preserve it and I store it in a cool dark place. I handle used it for everyday bash and it stores well. I add it to water which I concentrate to my foliage after they are repulsive ( google this, the domino effect are amazing!), I use it as a ink after I reminder out reflex spells, I use it in some spells someplace I give your decision I want a babyish spark and/or after I drought face-to-face greater integrated indoors a spell. I know of some magick that uses emotion glass of something and this is laterally those gun emplacements. For me my moon matter is zilch to be putrid of and I see it good be keen on the twirl of the appointment ( The circle of life, death and new start and all that witchy tap ;) lol ). I am very religiously coexistent to my time of the month. Doubtless its the Likely American part of face-to-face that has caused me to cover up it be keen on I do. I know put on are also everyday other cultures before out time that handle fantastic women all through their moon time. A babyish assess request conjecture you...I can go on and on about it within but I wont bore you.So that's it. Thats the easiest way I can put it.I handle no seize answering any questions if anyone has them. Ask notwithstanding...and anxiously I won't clarify so covet answering them (paint) lolBB

Popular Posts