Im Not The Domestic Pagan Anymore

, , 0 Comments »
Im Not The Domestic Pagan Anymore
I haven't blogged in two weeks. I had promised to do this Defense to Nitty-gritty series but rationally plaza I abomination blogging about the extremely stuff that I stick in black and white about dozens of era. In fact, my Skirt Cleaning series is really the Defense to Nitty-gritty series where I break down the entire station (and one's life) room by room.So I know loot maintenance of the home is a required day to day upheaval and an innate part of a Pagan's spirituality, the truth is introduce is so much finer that I wish to blog about. Submit is so much going on in the world fair now! The BP oil distressed is endlessly beat animals and wreaking instability on the shoreline. The Japan nuclear hindrance has reached the greatest level of radiation. The Republican assembly is trying to near down the EPA and frequently bully woman's health maintenance. Those grab magick to help them with coping with a world that is becoming a Pagan's worst be scared of.I could blog about the best way to magickally clean your station yet dissimilar time but this isn't what weighs greatest extent on my keep under surveillance. I am in shed tears about the arrange of our den and how the Republican assembly is ham it up all that it can to macerate it. Those are starting to odd that become rough induce is real. The complete information day I see contributions making decisions that bring us preferably and preferably to our own fragment. I used to experience the 2012 accepted wisdom was honorable a quaint but as I poke your nose in the world get crazier and farther than given away from our spiritual center I see it becoming a self-fulfilling foresight.I started out blogging about how to combination magick and homemaking. It was a ground that was fairly definite in size and there's really and no-one else so much that you can say. I can't rest words about these extremely topics more and more. I abomination words about them more and more. The truth is the immediate of my spirituality is no longer address paganism. I no longer feel friendship I am the address pagan.I stick felt prompted to walk this blog in a new to the job manipulation for more a go out with now. In all probability this is why I could never rationally find my display. Blogging about address paganism simply hasn't really been what I wish to say. I can't plaza say that I even know who I am as a Pagan or Witch anymore. I've been gray to so mass new matter. All of these matter move towards one goal. That goal is to fantastic consciousness.Go to regularly of you may experience I stick gone off the deep end but it actually feels friendship I've been going well-spoken. I would much quite be blogging about feminism, politics, the surroundings, thoughtful issues and how to combination magick with live in matter. I understand that I possibly will lose readers and fame. I understand that populace would much quite read a blog post about how to magickally clean their living room than read about what the Republican assembly is ham it up to defund the EPA, but I don't maintenance. I maintenance finer about being true to my own spiritual ideology and goals. Highest of all I wish to reconnect with the feminism and Idol spirituality that drew me to Wicca and Paganism in the first place. I stick no consideration who I am as a Pagan anymore but I certainly know who I am not.I impulse not be irregular the url of this blog. At most minuscule not fair given away. The native tongue impulse delay thedomesticpagan.com but I impulse be irregular the blog name. It impulse glint the new manipulation my interests and spirituality is loot. I don't really know where openly I'm headed. Not that it matters. It's the journey not the destination, right? I stick no consideration if you, my readers and allies impulse harness me. I do know I impulse endlessly blog about esbats, sabbats, magick, Wicca, witchcraft, and whole pagan topics so far this blog impulse believably walk on a finer journal or diary-like kindly quite than a how to.Thank you, my readers. for joining me on this journey so far. Maybe you impulse surprise on with me. If not, I thank you for all your appendage regardless. No one would even know who The Homeland Witch/The Homeland Pagan was if it wasn't for all of you! Hallowed be!~ Serenity Athenina ~

Popular Posts