A Chariot Reading Interpretation Part 2

, , 0 Comments »
A Chariot Reading Interpretation Part 2
[A Chariot Amount Illustration, Constituent 1]5. The Hierophant in combination with the Ace of Wands I see as my life as a tarot reader. So far this time I hold close read for many lay claim to, and normal exalted rejoinder. 'The Hierophant, at its best, uses traditions and teachings to help others,' writes Rachel Pollack in 'Tarot Insight. I hold close still august and wonderful the Hierophant, what to me it represents the best of spiritual tradition, ritual, cord, dominion, etc. Yes, in its uncomplimentary aspect it can imply standard and suppression, but I don't see it in a uncomplimentary light sorted out, as some do. So to need the Ace of Wands in the Hierophant corner is love to me. It shows that aspect of my life and time discharge forth in new, creative and spry ways. I see it as meaning that my readings for others character go from strength to strength in their contented and impress, and that makes me hold very buoyant and nauseated.6. The Lovers in combination with the Princess of Disks has been quaint, what I no longer hold disposed to read the Princess of Disks as the counterpart of the Piece of Pentacles. Following the Piece of Pentacles, she is hangout of hangout, but the Thoth Tarot seems to place faraway better-quality import on her corner on the Tree of Concept at Malkuth. 'She is the Malkuth of Malkuths, and carries within her map the world power of all voluntary agreement, and the key to perpetuation life in the deep space,' writes Lon Milo DuQuette, in Notion Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot'. All the same, Crowley's own divinatory meaning says, 'She is kind, merciful, taken, affable, sensible, bold, firm, absurd.' Pass, that's fine. In her corner at Malkuth, and as the difficulty smart card beside the at a low level cards, she represents the end and the beginning (compact to how 10s in the at a low level cards do the self-same). Connected with the Lovers, which represents the alchemical marriage, or integration of opposites, the Princess of Disks seems to reach the theme of this perfect expire, that of integration of opposites within myself and my life. Once again, it seems to be about becoming whole. The Princess of Disks holds a lotus grow cover in the centre of which is a yin yang symbol. Her staff has a jewel at the stand, tired just before the earth, and the top extends autonomous the fine art, suggestive of interpretation of power from the earth to the outer space and back again. The combination is occupied with stuff about interconnectedness and integration.7. And so that leads to The Chariot in combination with 9 of Swords, which may hold close looked so demoralizing at foremost make certain. A simple reading of this combination would hold close it: where am I heading?' Answer: just before bad period, heartbreak and nightmares.' BUT...The Chariot is not a moment ago charging column. The Chariot is about smack, especially smack achieved in exerting your character on the world. The Chariot implies what recycled to be called 'the good life': smack, deserved egotism, admire of others, good thing. These definite bits and pieces can extend to smack in love, for the card follows the Lovers' (Pollack, 'Tarot Insight). So the card seems to me be asking, unresponsive what character I be successful? Arrogant what character I handle my will? Arrogant what character I find comfort? And what smack is resultant from the alchemical integration of the Lovers? Answer: 9 of Swords. The card that represents overthinking, make miserable, debate, and cramp. The Thoth Tarot calls it harshness. I see this as harshness to self as a happen next of view and suspicions. Crowley says of this card: nature has fallen here a realm unenlightened by ruminate. This is the world of dazed young cause to move, of the psychopath, of the increase.' All right, that sounds having the status of everything he would say. There's no arguing with the fact that the 9 of Swords is a pitiless card. And in a divinatory detect, it's true that I feel humiliated with overthinking, self-judging, and in regular time bitter and upsetting to myself (A lot of us hold close this!) and there's no distrust the card combination voguish suggests that this character be an unproductive feel humiliated. But in light of all the card showing the integration of numerous aspects of self, I requirement see this card as the beginning of triumph unresponsive this. The Chariot whilst all is in a parade, a conquering hero. And Rachel Pollack offers this: 'We can say that the 9 of Swords power declare us making detect of our lives, together with the cramp.' And so, The Chariot + 9 of Swords = triumph unresponsive some of the old ghosts that track my keep an eye on. In actual fact, I previous to see this enfant terrible for me. I've finished stout strides unresponsive the difficulty time in that sale. This combination of cards suggests that I character reach to begin and control my old inner tapes, and to arrive at detect of my life, together with the cramp.'I'm a bit daunted by this reading and requirement to deliberate it all a bit better-quality. Submit would buzz to be a lot of work departure on in my life in 2013, based on this reading.

Credit: about-world-religions.blogspot.com

Popular Posts