The Hoodoo Truth Calling Upon The Devil

, , 0 Comments »
The Hoodoo Truth Calling Upon The Devil
New practitioners may come across passages in Hyatt's material where informants advise people to call upon the Devil in various workings. The majority of such works are destructive in nature, i.e. enemy work. Now, I can't tell people what to do. All I can relate is that I had the guts to ask one old-school worker if he ever called upon the Devil in his works. After he calmed down from his fit he made it clear to me that he doesn't mess with witchcraft. So take that how you will. I haven't asked any other old-school workers I've known over the years if they have ever called upon the Devil so I can't tell you if other old-school workers do this. What I can tell you is that hoodoo/rootwork/conjure and witchcraft are two separate things. There are certain people who want to mix the two, primarily because they are witches, and want to teach that hoodoo is witchcraft. Don't be fooled. You don't have to call upon the Devil to get justice.

Reference: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com

Popular Posts