Tonight Janet Boyer Live Tarot Myths And Truths

, , 0 Comments »
Tonight Janet Boyer Live Tarot Myths And Truths

Lisa Chow Oracle Tarot- Eight of Wands

Today I am so happy to tell you that renowned tarot author, blogger, reviewer, talk show host, and creatrix of The Snowland Deck, Janet Boyer, is making a triumphant return to talking tarot!

I also couldn't be more pleased to tell you she has invited me to be her co-host for the first show, Tarot Truths and Myths, which will air tonight at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, and 5pm Pacific. We will be overjoyed if you listen live, and equally overjoyed if you listen later in archive.

This is your chance to hear two bright stars (I can't believe I just said that about myself, but look at the imagery of this Eight of Wands, and Janet definitely is a star!) in tarot give you the down low on what is true about tarot and what is terrible malarkey, detracting from our passion and art. A good time will be had by all, promise!

"This card is from the Lisa Chow Oracle Tarot, self published at etsy by Lisa Chow."

Popular Posts