A Flower For Those Who Have Crossed

, , 0 Comments »
A Flower For Those Who Have Crossed
"I threw a flower into the ocean for her. It's an old island custom. My mother said it sent a message toward people who had passed over.... I feel better. I feel like I did "something" to give that girl some peace."One of my favorite shows is the Mentalist. I watched episode 5 last night. A woman was murdered right next to the ocean. An old woman was sitting with Patrick and she said, "I threw a flower into the ocean for her. It's an old island custom. My mother said it sent a message toward people who had passed over.... I feel better. I feel like I did "something" to give that girl some peace. What she said struck me immediately as this is something that I have done in the past. So I was surprised to see it on tv. It's not something I'd ever seen before, just something I had always done by instinct. An extra way of saying goodbye for me and letting my loved ones know that had crossed that I love them. At the end of the episode they showed Patrick Jane at the ocean. For those of you who don't watch the show his wife and daughter were murdered before he came to work for the California Bureau of Investigation. The video is above. It is only 53 seconds in length but one of the most powerful scenes I've seen on tv in quite some time. For those of you who are empaths, make sure to shield before you watch it as it's emotional. For the first time in a long time I found myself struggling to hold back tears and emotions as it triggered the times I had done the very same thing. I decided to go to bed right after I watched the episode. What happened next still has me baffled. I just got the new iphone the other day. Hooorrayyy finally a phone that works! lol My old one really needed to be replaced. In any event... before I go to bed each night I have an incense burner next to my bed that I light a tea light in and burn eucalyptus spearmint oil in each night. It helps to relax me. I set my phone on the table next to my bed. I was extra careful because being new I don't want anything to happen to it. I still need to get a case for it. I was still quite overcome with emotion. I lit a candle and said a silent prayer for My Gram, Grandpa, and Daisy, my furbaby, and told them that I loved them. As I lit the candle and put it in the burner, My phone actually lifted up, almost an inch in the air. Moved off of my table and floated, I mean floated to the floor, landing softly on a tshirt that was under my nightstand. I was baffled to say the least. I know that phone was perfect on that nightstand. None of it was hanging off the stand at all. There is no way for this phone to lift in the air. It's not that light! And even if there was nothing would blow it straight up for an inch. And the way it fell to the floor, it looked like a feather. Very light with a back and forth motion. It was as if someone lifted it up and carried it gently to the floor. My guess is that they got my message of love. This is an incredible time of the year for me. I am loving that it is easier to communicate. This is the first thinning of the veil that I am truly enjoying my ability to communicate and receive messages from those who have crossed before us. Love and Blessings to You All,Jasmeine Moonsong

Reference: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com

Popular Posts