Happy Birthday Dion

, 0 Comments »
Happy Birthday Dion
"Do what thou fade shall be the whole of the law"

"Oh Isis, masked on earth, but shining devoted "In the high paradise now the full moon draws on the way to, "

"Seize the invoking words, test and appear- "

"Shaddai el Chai, and Ea, Binah, Ge."Vivien in Dion Fortune's THE SEA PRIESTESS "Currently is an principal day. Yes, it is St. Nicholas', but I mean something moreover monotonous. This is the wedding anniversary of the precise Dion Destiny. Precise time ago I vacant a pat of a blog on a book by Alan Richardson on Dion Destiny, Aleister Crowley and their connection, but I need be in front of that my connection with Dion Destiny is longer, and better attracted.I preliminary encountered the work of Dion Destiny as a teenager of about 16 perhaps, on the bookshelves of an occultist that I has met. In her words I found far-reaching guidance, unguent and a feeling of the weight of the lapse of working magick. Dion Destiny was natural Lilac Firth on the 6th December 1890 in Wales. She matured an fascination in the occult in her at the forefront twenties by means of the drive of a Dr. Theodore Moriarty, an 'Irish freemason and occultist'.She bearing in mind went on to corner a Fair-haired Sunrise splinter group, progressing by means of its grades, and eventually transient to found her own magickal order, the Link of the Inflowing Hurricane lantern. This order has been in continious opperation and is placid opperative as the Hit of The Inflowing Hurricane lantern.Her federation of in black and white work is resulting and forms an overall overview of the Western mystery tradition. Having been persuasively inspired by the work of Dion Destiny, ache through that of Aleister Crowley and Thelema, I felt the capture to lodge and pay toll to one of my teachers on the path. The dead are with us still!

DION Destiny "6TH DECEMBER 1890- 8TH JANUARY 1946"


"I am the muted, gratis, sour sea;

All property in the end shall come to me."

" Affection is the law, love under moral fiber"

Origin: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com

Popular Posts