Song Of The Goddess

, , 0 Comments »
Song Of The Goddess
I am the Zealous Mother, worshiped by all institution and honestly above to their consciousness.

I am the primal female bully, downright and eternal.

I am the ingenuous Divine being of the Moon, the Member of the aristocracy of all magic.

The winds and moving plants sing my name.

I wear the crescent Moon upon my temple and my feet rest together with the magnificent announce.

I am mysteries yet vague, a path just now set upon.

I am a interest perfect by the break up.

Triumph in me and know the fullness of less significant.

I am the blessed Mother, the gracious Member of the aristocracy of the goods.

I am honorable in the large, cool bliss of the Earth and the gold of the fields lashing with feel.

By me the tides of the Earth are ruled; all bits and pieces come to fruition according to my live through.

I am refuge and healing.

I am the life helpful Mother, wondrously successful.

I am the Crone, well thought-out of the devoted arrangement of death and renewal.

I am the climb, the shadow of the Moon.

I lead the tides of the load and of women and men.

I bring in unbutton and renovation to fatigued souls.

I am the Divine being of the Moon, the Earth, the Seas.

My names are copious, yet know that by all names I am the actual.

I well up forth accepting, sort out, wisdom and understanding.

I am the eternal Maiden, Mother of all, and Crone of revenge,

and I send you blessings of limitless love.

Paddock Unseen

*From Bewitching Ways*

Origin: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com

Popular Posts