Meaning

, , 0 Comments »
Meaning
Hey everyone been a while. Got sidetracked with life haha.

So when I was younger about 14-15 I had a dream it went as follows:

I would wake up in a forest clearing there would be 7 hooded men (i'm not sure how I would know that they are men but i just have that feeling) They were circled around an altar. This altar is made of pure stone and had various runes inscribed on them. I'm not sure which one's to be honest but I know that I saw a few protection runes. On this stone slab was a woman with long flowing brown hair and she was wearing a white dress. As far as I could tell she was also a virgin (Perhaps a sacrificial ritual?). One of the men moved toward the altar and took out a athame. This athame was iron with a golden handle with various inscriptions on them and one inscription on the blade which I am unable to make out. Now he would move toward her like I said and start to plunge the knife into her heart. Right as the knife would pierce her skin I would wake up. Usually in a heavy sweat. I had this particular dream for about a year.

I haven't had it since them I'm 27 now just for reference.

I had the dream the last two nights in a row and have awoken in sweats.

Any ideas?


Popular Posts