Purification Ritual

, , 0 Comments »
Purification Ritual
This was a dream to Relive the moments in Harihareshwar, specially at Koli Graveyard. First time i visited Harihareshwar on 9th July 2011 and did a Ritual. Ever since i visited and conducted my ritual with my friends Snigdha Pandey and Avigyan Dutta who was the project photographer that time, i wanted to visit the place again. Never gone a day without thinking of this place. I don't know but there was a Magickal pull to this Graveyard. And i lived my dream in a bigger way when suddenly planned to shoot my Music Video Album "Recalling" in Harihareshwar. I can't explain the feelings and emotions behind it. Finally a team of 13 left from Mumbai for Harihareshwar on 29th June 2012 exactly after a year. Goddess answered my prayers. The journey was magical for me all through. I was only thinking of How it was last year we just went 3 people and this year my Goddess La Sirene, Papa Legba and SImbi blessed me and heard my plea. I feel a strong emotional connection with the place and i would love to visit it as long it is not Crowded and commercialized. We all enjoyed in the Bus which was led by Tiwari the driver. The whole team was like a family to me and we were creating a bond. There were disagreements on certain issues but still we were so connected with each other. Mohsinn Khan the main lead, a friend and now a partner in our Production company was making light moments for everyone. He handled the different odd situations so well that i could never have handled as a Producer. DJ Sin the Music Director of Recalling's first song and Richelle Mendes sang the english Version of Moko Kahaan from"Recalling". Rutuja Padwal off course was a quite being all the while but opened up later. Everyone was so involved in the work and was doing it from Heart. I asked Naseem Ahmad the Director to cover my Ritual. It was a Thanks giving and Purification ritual at Koli Graves of Harihareshwar. Naseem Ahmad did his job so well that i dint even feel that i am meeting these people for the first time and we are working. Basically it was kinda Picnic for all of us. Inshallah i am looking forward to such Picnics in near future too. We built a great Team there and big credit goes to Mohsinn who played chilled and did his work not only with perfection but whole heartedly. Dinesh Kuche the Editor gave his precious time to us who never gone out because of his Busy schedule but still took out time for "Recalling" and that matters a lot to me. I can't forget Pankaj Chawdhary the Make Up Artist who gave a Face to me and my Artists. "Recalling" was dreamed with someone and lived with others...ha ha ha who will understand my story behind it, but few those who know what i am saying. Thay will live forever with me this way. This is how i collect memories, actually i create and cherish them. This gives me strength to Walk Towards My Mission. "Recalling" is a Story and dedicated to my Dad late Sh. K.C.Nagpal with whom i live everyday. Video will be launched soon. I will keep you updated :)

Love n Light

Rev. Sshivani Durga 'Awiki'


Popular Posts