My Practical Magic Book Of Shadows With Replica Pages

, , 0 Comments »
My Practical Magic Book Of Shadows With Replica Pages
The above photo is a page called Protection Brew.

These photos are of the pages that was designed for the film Practical Magic. I thought that I would do a post about the pages itself and show you my replica of the book.

I just want to say that the book is not for sale, I won't be selling the pages or giving them away. I've had emails from loads of people asking me for the pages and although I have replied to them telling them the meaning why I wont give/sell them. Any future emails I will not respond.... read my blogs first before emailing me..

Now that is sorted... more pictures.

The below photo is of a page called Flower Pressing. it gives instructions on how to press flowers, which is a good thing to say that my book will have pressed flowers stuck in. (also the book is my own personal Book of Shadows)

Exorcism Brew. I love the illustrations on these pages.

Aphrodisia - A passion drink.

Basically is what the title says, it's a love spell giving instructions and ingredients on how to create a love potion.

a page on how to make incense - I love this page for a few reasons. not only is it a page on how to make incense, and that it was designed for the spellbook in Practical Magic but it is actually partially shown in the film if you look carefully you can see 3 colours images near the title..... well look carefully on this image and you can see its exact.

because of this page on how to make incense there are a couple of pages on different incenses you can make such as:

Love incense.

and Healing incense

Then there are herbal pages with information, advise, notes, and how to use certain herbs.

Bunny Tail - yes its a herb not an actual bunny tail that would be awful

Black Hellebore


Valerian Root

Remember the Aunts saying to Jillian " A little Mugwort will clean that right up" ? well they did a page on Mugwort

There are some more images but i can't get them onto my blog at the moment but they are mainly on other herbs. theres two special pages on how to make soap and how to make your own candles :)

Hope you like this post... I had an image of the pages that i made and still working on, i have removed it for personal reasons

Thanks and Blessed Be



Reference: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com

Popular Posts