New Israel Focused Visionary

, , 0 Comments »
New Israel Focused Visionary

Father Esseff with Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Michael Brown of Spirit Daily reports on a recent Visionary who sees Israel as the centre of what God is doing in the world. This visionary claims that Jesus said:

"...How long will it be? Keep your eye on Israel. This is the center. By keeping your eye on Israel you will get to know the time. Not exactly, but you will see it coming closer. The more danger there is to Israel, the closer the time will be.

I love Israel and I love Jerusalem. In Jerusalem, I shed my blood, redeemed the world and rose from the dead. It is a sealed city, sealed in my blood and in my Holy Spirit. Even more than geography, I love the Jewish people. They are my people. But Jewish lips do not call out, "Jesus is our Messiah". I like to hear these words from anyone's lips. But I have my greatest joy when I hear those words from the lips of a Jew and from the lips of Israel. This is the deepest hope of my heart..."

I do not know if this is a genuine seer or not but his director Father Esseff takes this visionary seriously. However check out the messages for yourself. Of interest is his prophecies about the Pope being martyred in Jerusalem and the shifting of the Papal See from Rome to Jerusalem.

Jesus said to the Visionary: "...The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much and Israel will begin to despair, wondering what can be done. Then this figure clothed in white will come, sent by the Father just as He sent me. He will come to save Israel, just as I came. He, too will die in Jerusalem but his death will have a profound effect upon the whole world. For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel. Why do I reveal these things now? Why do I bring you to the center of the mystery so quickly? Because the time is short. The events are near. They are not far away..."

It would seem the warnings of this seer are already being fulfilled in regards to Pakistan and Egypt.

Credit: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com

Popular Posts