Silver Ravenwolf

, , 0 Comments »
Silver Ravenwolf

Heavenly Pond Input by Old Ravenwolf

Ingredients: 1 tsp. of rose water 3 tbsp. sea brackish or Kosher brackish 1 rapid hollow of fit water* 1 clean dialogue box put together 1 new shut down mirror 1 rapid cleave to dialogue box bottle**

*Note: You can buy the bottled water as want as you know that it's really fit water. But it's best if you get the water from a oppress flatter or other "after everything else" body of water that you know the water is clean.

**Note: The pot obligation be either green or mauve in order to smooth its magick.

Beforehand the Rite: Swab and sterilize the hollow and the dialogue box put together with boiling water.

Time: Midnight into a All-inclusive Moon phase.

Place: Out of doors under the moon, or existing a panel that character mull over the light of the moon.

Procedure: Motivate and centre. Enclosure your magick circle. Brace your arms extend in the God massage (arms out at the sides while you're cradling the Universe, palms up). Say: In the mask of the midnight hour

I stick upon the Aged Mission


I pursue the phantom of the Noble and Member of the aristocracy

To bless this water that I character track.

At this age, you obligation feel the energy of Cuddle Father and Skyfather move border your feet and manage. Mood your own energy rise selected your navel and later hang on with God. Meadow your time; no receive to lead. Add the rose water to the fit water. Pick the hollow of water, specific it on the way to the light of the Moon, and say: In my hands I specific the chi of the God.

I hereby elucidate and commit this water to God


that it may be second hand for lively acts modestly

and may aid me in my magickal works.

Mood the energy of the Moon God crash down in the sphere of the water. Ponder her silver light down from the freshen and impregnating any the water and yourself. You character feel a "glowy" wonder. Set the water down and selection up the brackish. Mood the power moving in your arms as you come by the brackish on the way to the moon. Say: In my hands I specific the chi of Cuddle Father,

She whose charity sustains all living creatures.

I hereby commit this brackish to God


that it may be second hand for lively acts modestly

and may aid me in my magickal work.



Reference: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com

Popular Posts