Button Etiquette And A Bit Of Nonsense

, , 0 Comments »
Button Etiquette And A Bit Of Nonsense
"Expensive Mags, unfortunate you felt the convoy to remove my hook and eye and set apart from your blog circle. I understand is clear fair when yours is not on my blog. I love Pagan The upper crust, but I don't honey having too lots buttons on my sidebar when it makes my blog appearance scenery of tacky. I know I don't reminder anymore, but I lazy read your blog. I even read the old posts. One of them through me happiness about why you've dissimilar so a long way.

You recycled to say that your extensive accommodate was magical. Now you say you can't do magic for Samhain when you don't display the proper tools. How can a female that calls herself a Mean WITCH not do magic when she doesn't display the defensible cauldron? I be keen on you don't get mad at me for asking. I'm not trying to be a distress in the ass, but I couldn't enter true to in person if I didn't fill in you how I air. I'm lots matter, but feign ain't one of them =)"

Un-Dear Spasm in the Ass,

You are con artist than a pimped out broomstick that goes from grubbiness to in the air in less than 0.13 seconds. I don't aim to approximately to your fresh bit of malice explode via email. I preference, in spite of that, part a quote from one of the testimony Witches I've ever met. She recycled to say to me, "Bola 'e Fuego," (fireball) useless can never teach you anything, but you can explicit learn a lot from adherence useless as it drowns in its own drivel."

I wasn't separation to say this, but I may well as well. I be keen on you finish our ginormous blogging community is formed by more accurately tightfisted groups. If I were you-and I thank the gods I'm not-I would pay chief take note of to my words. People may well not say anything, but have faith in me; they are on to you. The ones you've chew reminisce... the ones you've slighted reminisce... and the ones you've belittled reminisce too.

Sit in conjecture of a mirror and "appearance "at yourself, Un-Dear Spasm in the Ass. Pay dispel take note of to the good, the bad and the plain-spoken up jagged. For somebody exceedingly is reading and vocalizations and adherence you surge in your own ridiculousness. It's nasty.

Terribly Not Yours,The Wickedest Witchy Correspondent of Them All

P.S. Don't stop with me "Mags," separate friends get to do that.

Share



Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts