Gifts From The Wicked Faerie Queen

, , 0 Comments »
Gifts From The Wicked Faerie Queen

Actually, this post is about gifts I've received from several people these last few weeks, but I love writing Wicked Faery Queen so much that I had to make it my title ;-) Many of the gifts have been of the abstract persuasion: love, support, light, healing, reassurance... from friends and family. I'm a lucky Witch, aren't I? Some of the goodies I can touch, wear, and delight in. Yep, lucky witchy writer woman, indeed.

This gift (or something like it) I want to get for my much loved witchy self (I already have the skeletons, I might dress them up for Witches in Fiction 2013... to the Bone. They will not be as amazing as these ladies, but I will love them anyway): those who choose to be intellectually blind, deaf, and mute "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." Everyone else knows that in order to be part of any world, a person must look, listen, and speak up.

Organza Pentacle Necklace and a Blessing Bell Bracelet- The crafty pair, brought to life by the Wicked Faerie Queen, have become part of my home. The necklace I got (the brown) looks like a touch of autumn, and it goes awesomely with my candlesticks. The bracelet's colors made me think of spring and summer, so they ended up on my altar. I promise to show you as soon as I share my Spring~Summer altar ;-)

Unintentional Art - I won this bit of beauty made color a few months back. I love, love, love Gina's art, so you know I bloom with smiles every time I see it. My beloved Daydream Believerhas always known how to bring sparkles, colors, and sunshine into my life. Gracias!

Whiter and Lighter for Spring with Ms Misantropia- No, Ms Misantropia and I will not go all Michael Jackson and start bleaching our skins for the spring. The "Whiter" part of the event has to do with Ms Misantropia replacing Coca-Cola and red wine with water, in order to claim healthier eating habits. I haven't had more than 1-3 sodas a year ever since I spent more than twelve hours in the labor of passing two kidney stones when I was a teenager. So I'm joining the "Lighter" group. I will dance for my little brother (a big boy who used to be as light as a spring breeze on his feet). I'll tell you more about it soon...

Slabtown - Francie, the deliciously clever author of a North End Journal, invited a bunch of her friends to write about "scandals, memories and tales from Merritton, Ontario, Canada."The blog is rather new, but rapidly filling with richness. I love the tone of the narrative. Francie is the historian we all wished we had in high school-knowledgeable, hilarious, and living in the now. If you have a chance, treat yourself to the delight of her words.

Rocking My New T-Shirt - I danced through" Rock 'n' Roll Is Undead" by Rose Pressey; I have the t-shirt to prove it. Now, I'm reading "Forever Charmed" and getting enchanted by the tale. Fly over to Rose's website before March 30th, to read more about her books and to enter her iPad mini giveaway. Yum ;-)

Share


Popular Posts