Warning Concerning Perth From Ps Lawrence Canberra

, , 0 Comments »
Warning Concerning Perth From Ps Lawrence Canberra
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:16 PM

Subject: Warning concerning Perth from Ps Lawrence, Canberra

Beloved Friends: I am forwarding an email relating to a dream seen by Ps

Ravi Lawrence currently attached to an AOG Church in Canberra. He is a

devout man of God. Obviously the call is for earnest Prayer. "He who has

an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
". GOD's

blessings. Robin and Rebecca

This is God's message of warning

".I will not forget you" (Isaiah 44:21)

Beloved servants of God! People of God!

Greetings in the sweet and good name of Jesus Christ, who is coming

soon.

I wanted this letter to reach your hands as soon as possible. I want the

people of God and the people of this nation to escape the wrath of God,

which is to be soon poured out. With this burden in my heart I write

this letter with great haste, specifying what God revealed to me

concerning Perth in Western Australia..

My beloved friends, last week on the 9th of March, while I was asleep I

had a dream. In that dream it felt like the early hours of dawn or like

the twilight hours of the evening, there was dense fog or dew and every

thing was very silent. Suddenly the ground shook and the earth moved and

I saw many very high waves of water rise up, and with extreme speed and

intensity consume a large portion of the land. The waves kept on

hitting the land one after another. When the waves had receded, I saw

whole cities and many houses demolished and utterly ruined. The whole

landscape had dramatically changed.

People who had escaped with their lives were gathered in small groups

and looked very weak, disillusioned and hysterical. There was another

large group of people who were hurrying along the streets trying to flee

the area. Then there was another group of people who had fever because

of some kind of infection, falling wherever they were standing, and

lying everywhere on the ground. Nobody was there to help the people who

were lying on the ground. Many others were afraid to go near the people

on the ground and tried their best not to go near them at all.

People from the surrounding regions that were not affected could be seen

in vehicles here and there, trying to distribute food. There was a big

crowd around these vehicles fighting and trying to get to the food.

So I also went to one of these vehicles to get some food, but the food

had run out, and I did not get any. Then I heard my youngest son's voice

"Dad, Dad" So I ran towards him. He had a bag full of dry rations and

food.

At this moment I woke up. I was shivering in a cold sweat and my heart

was beating very fast. I immediately knelt and started praying in

tongues. I wept as I prayed for the affected places.

My beloved brothers and sisters, while I was praying,God revealed a few

things in my heart.

1. God told me about the sins His church is committing. Some

sins were boldly committed in the open while some sins were committed in

secret. He also spoke of the selfishness and apathy of the church. He

also told me that he was being wounded by His own friends.

2. God also told me about the wicked and terrible ways of the

nation of Australia (prostitution, lewdness, pleasure seeking,

drunkenness etc.
). He told me that the people had totally forgotten Him

and believed in their own strength alone, and that the wickedness of

this nation had reached Heaven.

3. The Lord told me that the church must repent (2 Chronicles

7:14
). He says "if the Church - ie My people would truly repent, turn

away from their wicked ways and obey me, then I will never forget them"

(Isaiah 44:21). When the prostitute called Rahab believed in God and

tied a red rope on her window, God remembered her and only her house

remained standing on the wall when the whole wall of Jericho collapsed

and its foundations were shaken. In the same way God says He will not

forget the people who are called by His Name.

To the Servants of God, the Lord says:

Wake up from your slumber, announce days of fasting and prayer in your

churches, preach messages of warning so that the churches will come to

their senses.

Take heed to the seasons and do not Shepherd my flock in a lethargic

manner. Receive the word of God and look after and feed my flock

accordingly.

As time is short, work with all speed and intensity in preaching the

Gospel. Warn the youth about their way of living. Thus sanctify my

church to be holy and without blemish.

My dear friends, you will remember the Tsunami incident that saddened

the world and killed hundreds of thousands of people in minutes. A week

before the tsunami hit, one afternoon, God gave me a vision of great

waves of water destroying the land of Sri Lanka (specifically the

eastern province where I was pastoring
), killing a multitude of lives

and displacing many more people. But I did not take this vision

seriously. Seven days after I saw this vision, the tsunami hit and I

lost my 13 year old daughter in it. She was killed trying to save my

mother, and went to be with the Lord. My friends, I know how terrifying

this is. I have traveled through this pain and suffering and have

experienced so much sorrow.

Moreover, in the church I am attending (Nation Light AOG Church -

Canberra
) I preached this message and shared this dream I had. After the

service another person met me and told me he had had a similar dream.

So my beloved friends, don't take this lightly, God is warning us.

People of God, turn away from your sins, ask GOD's forgiveness, and make

haste to escape Gods wrath. Like in the days of Noah, men were not

worried, they gave and took brides and drank till they were full.

Suddenly they were destroyed. Likewise destruction approaches. Therefore

pray and repent, and the God who was merciful to Nineveh following

Jonah's warning, will hear our prayer and be merciful to us.

Therefore repent and pray, stand in the gap interceding and tell others

about Jesus.

With Love and Tears

Pastor Ravi Lawrence, Canberra, Australia

Reference: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com

Popular Posts